Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Ligament Sprains
- Tendon/Muscle Strains
- IT Band Syndrome
- Post Surgical Conditions
- Corticosteroid Injections
- Epidural Injections
- Physical Therapy*
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
What are my treatment options?
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- Pain Relief
- Recovery of Knee Motion
- Recovery of Strength
- Functional/Sports Retraining
- Independent Home/Health Club Program
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness.
- Pain relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Progressive strength training.
- Balance and muscular re-education.
Your Recovery Process:
Components of Your Care:
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Cited from the academic journal, Clinical Biomechanics, Aug. 2006.